All of our reports are delivered electronically by email within 1 working day; usually in PDF format.
Users are not required to enter any of their information to use the public areas of our site. If you wish to contact us, make a purchase, download a document or file, or receive additional information, personal information will be required.
Maverick China Research may use the information that you provide for report purchases to contact you regarding relevant marketing opportunities. You are able to opt-out of all Maverick China emails at any time. Once you opt-out of Maverick China emails, you will no longer receive report alerts, newsletters, or any updated information regarding your purchase.
This website and all of its posted and related content are the sole property of Maverick China Research. Content is not to be reproduced, altered, displayed, or shared without the written consent of Maverick China Research.
All commercial citation and use of our data and research without our written permission is prohibited. Full reproduction of Maverick China research materials is prohibited. All citations must be correctly cited and subject to the following guidelines:
- All citations must come directly from Maverick China Research.
- All citations must be expressed within the context of the original research and accurately cited.
- Maverick China Research reserves the right of refusal for any approval or citation request.
- All citations of surveys, data, research, and/or findings within customized client projects are subject to this policy and other contractual limitations within the project scope.
- The Maverick China logo, all marketing materials, and all research data and content require approval for media purposes, speaking engagements, conferences, or any related uses.
Please submit the quotes, the full citation, and the context you wish to use. We will respond to your requests as soon as possible. If you are unclear on a particular use, if approval is needed, or what the citation guidelines are, please contact us for further clarification.
Terms and Conditions
Maverick China Research is not liable or responsible for any damages of any kind relating to our research or information or website content. These damages, whether incidental or consequential, include business expense(s) and lost profits or time. Additionally, we are not responsible for use or misuse of the website, misrepresentation of our data or research, or errors/claims to errors, omissions or any discrepancies displayed on our website. We stand by our data and methodology that reflects a rigorous process and our best judgment at the time of analysis.